Survey Prize Draw
1. The promoter of the prize draw is NobaTech Limited.
2. This prize draw is open to those who complete our Survey for School Heads and Business Managers.
3. There is no entry fee and no purchase necessary to enter this prize draw.
4. By entering this prize draw, a participant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
5. Route to entry for the prize draw and details of how to take part are via the email you received.
6. Only one survey will be accepted per person. Multiple surveys from the same person will be disqualified.
7. Closing date for the survey will be 30th September 2020. After this date, no further participation will be permitted.
8. No responsibility can be accepted for surveys not received for whatever reason.
9. The rules of the prize draw and how to participate are as follows:
– You must complete our Survey for School Heads and Business Managers.
– You must enter your name and email address when prompted.
– There will be just one prize.
10. The promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the prize draw and these terms and conditions without notice in the event of a catastrophe, war, civil or military disturbance, act of God or any actual or anticipated breach of any applicable law or regulation or any other event outside of the promoter’s control. Any changes to the prize draw will be notified to entrants as soon as possible by the promoter.
11. The promoter is not responsible for inaccurate prize details supplied to any entrant by any third party connected with this competition.
12. The prize is as follows: An electronic device for the winner’s school, to the value of £300. The prize is as stated and no cash or other alternatives will be offered. The prize is not transferable. The prize is subject to availability and we reserve the right to substitute any prize with another of equivalent value without giving notice.
13. Winners will be chosen at random by software, from all entries received and verified by the Promoter and or its agent.
14. The winner will be notified via the email address provided in the survey within 30 days of the closing date. If the winner cannot be contacted or they do not claim the prize within 14 days of notification, we reserve the right to withdraw the prize from the winner and pick a replacement winner.
15. The promoter will contact the winner via email to discuss their chosen prize and how it will be delivered.
16. The promoter’s decision in respect of all matters to do with the prize draw will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
17. Entry into the prize draw will be deemed as acceptance of these terms and conditions.
18. The prize draw and these terms and conditions will be governed by English law and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England.
19. Any personal data relating to the winner or any other entrants will be used solely in accordance with current UK data protection legislation and will not be disclosed to a third party without the entrant’s prior consent.